Who Makes Up The Alliance
Coastal Carolinas Health Alliance (CCHA) is a not-for-profit organization owned entirely by its member hospitals. Its network includes hospitals large and small in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Integrity. Trust. Respect. Collaboration. Commitment.
To provide value to its members by facilitation improvement of quality and delivery of healthcare and achieving operational efficiencies through collaborative efforts.
What This Means For Your Patients
Network hospital coordination achieves:
- Higher quality healthcare
- Faster healthcare access to data and treatment
- More affordable rates
What This Means For You
Substantial Savings. Network collaboration and increased purchasing power through regional agreements means direct quantifiable savings for your hospital. CCHA members have seen an average of 13:1 return on investment.
Improved Care. Value-added Programs are services that CCHA provides to all members to assist in professional development, grant funded projects, and continuing education programs.
- Carolinas Amateur Radio Emergency Service (CARES)
- Clinical and Operational Benchmarking
- Educational Seminars
- Grant Research and Writing
- Group Purchasing Contracts
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Mobile Simulation Program
- Peer Networking
- Regional Community Wellness Program
- Regional Diabetes Improvement